Load control unit (LCU-PLC)
Application: remote monitoring of load and control of energy consumers' connection to power supply source via power line 0.2/0.4 kV.
- control signals transmission via power line 0.2/0.4 kV;
- data retransmission via power line 0.2/0.4 kV.
- load current measurement;
- optional remote setting-up of load breaking current;
- optional customer connection cut off in case of exceeding of current consumption.
- power line voltage: 180-250V;
- frequency of power line current: 50-60Hz;
- power consumption: up to 30W;
- load current: up to 7.5A;
- presence of normally-closed (NC) and normally-opened (NO) conditions;
- working temperature range during operation: (-40…+50) °С;
- degree of casing protection: IP-54;
- sizes (L×W×H):
- LCU-PLC: 145×88×55 mm;
- LCU-PLC.R: 145×113×55 mm;
- weight: up to 0.15 kg;
- time of service: over 10 years;
- guaranteed service life: 3 years.