Light-emitting diode luminare control unit (LCU-D.01.PLC)
Application: individual mode control and remote monitoring of technical parameters of outdoor light-emitting diode luminaires via power line 0.2/0.4 kV.
- smooth remote brightness control of light-emitting diode luminaire in the 10…100% range;
- remote luminaire on / off;
- data retransmission via power line 0.2/0.4 kV;
- dispatching control of process parameters:
- luminaire temperature;
- luminaire current;
- power voltage.
- power supply: from AC source (160…260) V;
- power consumption: up to 5 W;
- analog output for brightness control: (0…10) V;
- PLC (control signals transmission via power line 0.2/0.4 kV, GOST R51317.3.8-99, CENELEC Band B, 95-125 kHz);
- switching load: up to 300 W;
- enclosure class:
- IP-21 – for installation in luminaire housing;
- IP-54 – for outdoor installation.
- sizes (L×W×H): 100×50×25 mm;
- weight: up to 0,2 kg;
- working temperature range during operation: (-45…+85) °C;
- time of service: over 10 years;
- guaranteed service life: 3 years.