Geographic information system (GIS)
Purpose: collecting, storing, editing and displaying geo-referenced to terrain data about current state and certificate characteristics of outdoor lighting installations (including switching points, supports, lighting fixtures, linear objects), as well as location of ancillary vehicles.
- determination of geographic coordinates of the object;
- object passport (object type, pole parameters, parameters of supports mounted on the pole, parameters of the luminaire, data on linear structures);
- power consumers passport (details of the contractor, actual address of the contractor, number and date of connection contract, passport data of meters for mutual settlements with the contractor);
- information of the use of the poles by third party organizations (details of pole lessee, number and date of the lease contract, address of the beginning and the end of the pole);
- linking of photographs to the objects;
- reporting (on selected indicators);
- work with the map;
- tracing movement of vehicles;
- energy consumption budgeting with detail of outdoor lighting units (lines).
- displaying current status of the equipment with the possibility to group objects;
- two visualization modes (day/night);
- sound and visual alarms in case of emergency with the possibility to failure confirmation.