PoliTER Automated Supervisory Control System for Outdoor Lighting (ASCS OL)
PoliTER ASCS OL is designed for automated monitoring, energy consumption tracking and operational control of lighting systems installed in cities and large industrial enterprises.
PoliTER ASCS OL hardware configuration:
- fixed and mobile automated workstations;
- DBMS Oracle-based database server;
- web-server for browsing data on the Internet.
- outdoor lighting automated engagement stations (AES);
- integrated automated control modules (IACM) for outdoor lighting systems that can be installed in existing light line power stations.
- individual brightness control and management units built into luminaires equipped with APS (IACM) two-way communication modules transmitting signals via the power line (PLC-modems);
- load control units with PLC-modems that enable remote engagement/disengagement of load and feature automatic disconnection of load on overcurrent;
PoliTER ASCS OL basic functions:
- automated outdoor lighting control with automated power station (APS) (IACM) with 4 modes (morning/day/evening/night) and a capacity for individual power management and luminaire parameters control via the power line;
- automated dispatch control of lighting modes, energy consumption tracking and management of luminaires and ASCS OL equipment performance parameters;
- multilevel graphic rendering of current ASCS OL equipment status in the form of a structured hierarchic tree and interactive mimic diagram (including mimic diagrams of APS level, APS group, network area, etc.), with displaying of integral indicators of operation for each group;
- record-keeping of events, including departure of process parameters out of assigned tolerances, hardware faults, etc.;
- storage and processing of dispatch control data by DBMS Oracle™;
- flexible reports generation system based on user-assigned forms with Microsoft™ Excel™ export capability;
- representation of system process parameters in the form of graphs (time curves);
- rights distribution and authentication of users who are granted access to the system, with a capability to restrict visibility of objects and list permitted activities for each user;
- browsing dispatching data on the Internet network in the form of mimic diagrams, graphs, data archives, event log and energy consumption reports.
Special and additional options
PoliTER ASCS OL has a flexible architecture and enables functional and structural enhancement of the system, such as:
- real-time rendering of mimic map diagrams based on GIS technologies (maps of districts and streets indicating location and current status of automated power stations (APS), diagrams of power supply utilities, etc.), as well as emergency vehicles control systems based on GPS/Glonass technology;
- calculation of integral parameters for each group of automated power stations (APS) (total power capacity for substations, total power consumption for each district);
- integration of auxiliary devices and sensors into the system (group power meters, illumination sensors) and use of their readings to build lighting control algorithms;
- integration with adjacent automated data systems of third-party manufacturers via open data transfer protocols (standards) (ERP, payment and accounting systems, etc.)